I searched the web for unique resources to help you succeed in learning and development. Here's what I discovered.
Want to level up your instructional design game? Grab these 50 design tips from LearnWorlds (Sponsored 🔗)
Top Links 🏆
- Why a Culture of Being Too Nice Is Holding Your Team Back – Dive into the pitfalls of a 'too nice' workplace culture. While kindness is critical, avoiding tough conversations can hinder growth.
- Microsoft Copilot – OneNote's launching an AI feature called 'CoPilot' this November. Consider it your digital sidekick. This is BIG news for Microsoft users.
- Are you seeing these 4 signs? Your managers might be struggling – If you've ever felt something's off with your boss but couldn't pinpoint it, this article sheds some light on why they might be having a tough time.
- L&D Speed Mixer – Join us for an hour of networking, connection, and fun with other L&D professionals during our upcoming virtual networking event!
- AI and Creative Learning: Concerns, Opportunities, and Choices – Mitchel Resnick discusses AI's role in creative learning, including concerns, opportunities, and choices we face as it becomes a more significant part of education.
- SuccessFactors Delivers on HXM and The Promise of AI – Josh Bersin does a deep dive into how SuccessFactors is leveling up with HXM and AI's potential.
- 5 Steps to a Complete Meeting Overhaul – Are you tired of endless meetings or just looking for ways to make them more effective? Kellogg outlines five steps to transform those dreaded time sinks into productive sessions.